Plan A is seeking a design-oriented architectural designer with 3 to 5 years of full-time professional architecture experience. Plan A offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Work as a collaborative member of our close-knit design team
• Contribute to the design process at all stages; from concept through construction
• Communicate proactively with members of our team
• Understand project’s design vision and work to implement it alongside the team
• Design driven, with strong technical knowledge and interest
• Ability to work individually, as well as in a dynamic team environment
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong digital modeling skills
• Understanding of construction details and processes
• Professional degree from an accredited college or university
• 3-5 years full time professional experience required
• Residing within commuting distance of NYC
Please submit a resume and portfolio samples (max 10 MB) by email to email@example.com.
Plan A offers paid internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in an accredited architecture program. Internships are only offered during the summer and usually run from June to August. More information and application instructions will be available in the spring.